BY KAT VON D

Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Honestly it is just translucent powder. Next time I will buy something cheaper from the drugstore. Not worth the extra cost.
Brie W.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder to set or bake! The vine color is much better than a stark white color. It works well with all skin tones.
Michelle K.
I've only used this for my under eyes because it's a deluxe sample from Sephora, but I really like it, it minimizes wrinkles.
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
I use this to set under my contour and to create a smooth line between my eyeshadow and face. Works great and stays all day.
Amorette L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It definitely locks that's for sure!! Was kinda hesitant to buy this product but I'm sooo glad I did I definitely recommend!!
Courtney H.
I 100% love this setting powder! I don't ever have to touch up any of my makeup when I use this! It really does lock in down!
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It's pretty translucent, which I love. It doesn't leave any white tones. I like to use it with the KVD setting powder brush.
Miranda H.
I use this every day, even with a B.B. cream. It keeps my fave looking good allll day. It isn’t flash back Mary like either.
Kayleigh W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is a very good product. I would recommend this product. It is very easy to apply. It keeps your makeup in place all day.
emily A.
Great setting powder that transforms any loom to a flawless finish. Looks great and lasts. Love it and any Kat con d product
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora