BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Jenna C.
Franklin, WI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product is great for baking your face. I love it because its not chalky and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day long.
Sydney S.
Springdale, WA
One of the best setting powders out there not to mention to amount of product you get for the price. Always a must on my vanity
Alejandra E.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love it by far the best one that fits me . It fits every skin color . And it doesn't look patchy . It's very good for baking.
Jennifer C.
Portage , IN
This powder works really well but it did make my foundation darker :/ if it were truly translucent, I would continue to use it
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ℓɛϰι ρ.
Great! I love this setting powder it is great for full coverage and setting the whole face and minimizes pores and fine lines.
Sophia K.
This powder from Kat Von D should be in Every Girl's makeup box because it's amazing wonderful setting powder and a great price
Carolina A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this!!! I prefer this over the Laura Mericer powder. This is worth every penny. This doesn’t give you flash back at all
Heather V.
Can never go wrong with some Kat! I have 2 of these and I never finish my makeup without setting with this! Totally recommend!
Kelly D.
Been using this setting powder for a few months and I'm very happy with the results! It sets my face but doesn't leave it dry!
Judith S.
313 Jasper Dr. Las Cruces NM
Locks everything in and i love it easy to go on. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder. Sets really nice and non visible.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?