BY KAT VON D

Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Freakin awesome flawsome!! My new favorite thing .. super beautifully sets in my face..recomend this to anyone with oily skin
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Honestly it is just translucent powder. Next time I will buy something cheaper from the drugstore. Not worth the extra cost.
Cathy P.
Va Beach, VA
This setting powder is great. My makeup stays on longer and the quality of the product does not make my face look unnatural.
Brie W.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder to set or bake! The vine color is much better than a stark white color. It works well with all skin tones.
Ashley G.
With my oily skin this really absorbed the oil on my face throughout the day and helped my makeup look nice and highlighted.
Sulma M.
Lawrenceville
Love love love!! My first time buying setting powder and went for this one. I do not regret at all. Sets my makeup all night
Shelby H.
Tioga, ND
Aside from IT cosmetics this is the next best setting powder. It does slightly make my face feel dry but does not appear dry.
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
I use this to set under my contour and to create a smooth line between my eyeshadow and face. Works great and stays all day.
Chine P.
I purchased this when it first came out and now in my second container I used this to set my makeup to bake to cut and chisle
emily A.
Great setting powder that transforms any loom to a flawless finish. Looks great and lasts. Love it and any Kat con d product
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora