• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Deborah W.
gilbert
I love this more than Laura Mercier. It's a non drying no creasing translucent setting powder can set foundation bake under eyes and no flash back
Ashlee L.
Lightweight but great for baking the under eye area. Doesn't crease or cake if you have fine lines or wrinkles. Easy to apply and easy to dust off
Amy V.
Finely milled and goes on super luxe. I like to bake my concealer under my eyes with this stuff and it works amazing. Buildable and very blendable!
Kaitlynn K.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product! It doesn't last ALL day but really, really is a life changer for anyone with oily skin or is prone to "cake like" makeup looks!
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder is a newbie to me, I like that it goes on light feeling silky smooth and the price is good for the value
Rayell C.
Bristol, RI
I like the way it sets but it's not translucent enough. Leaves my face looking ashy. I would recommend this product to someone who it light skinned
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
This stuff is incredible!it literally locks my foundation all day long and brightens my face!! This is a must have for my everyday makeup routine!!
Jody K.
Marlboro
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this so much....but unfortunately it is way too drying for my “mature” skin. Makes my undereyes look about 10 yrs older than I am.
Kelly Lua F.
This setting powder deforest sets my KVD foundation but it can make it look cakey because the shades don't exactly match. It gives me a white cast.
Marji F.
Lowville, NY
This setting powder helps my foundation stay all day! It makes my skin tone even out without ruining the contouring I’ve done. It smells nice too!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.