BY KAT VON D

Alisha R.
Windsor , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I really enjoy this setting powder! It doesn’t make my skin feel dry and it doesn’t make my skin look chalky and there is no flashback
Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
Love this a little better than Laura mercier setting powder it really makes locks in my concealer and makes it matte love this product!
Olivia B.
Hermitage
This is my go-to setting powder. It works really well when you’re baking your face. Sometimes it will stick obnoxiously to dry patches.
Steph W.
Maspeth
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It’s alright but doesn’t help much with creasing on my face. I’m going to give it a few more tries and see if it’s something I’m doing.
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA
Love all katvon d brand. Especially the foundation, but the powder is also amazing. Doesn't cake up as long as you don't use too much.
Alex C.
Staff
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is such a great setting powder. It really mattifies and locks in your makeup. I've been using it for over a year now and love it.
Alexys A.
Warwick, RI
Just recently purchased this product at Sephora. I love the way my skin looks after applying this and it definitely locks in my makeup
Savannah T.
Salinas, CA
Love this setting powder. It does leave a bit of a glow when used with flash! It covers super well and definitely keeps my face matte!
Tamiko H.
Don't like it as a setting powder it's a no, but when I do nude or natural eye looks, I love using thr peach powder to set my eye base.
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
Absolutely love it it is so fine and gets the job done great for baking the face love love love this product ! I use all the time 😍😍😍😍
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?