BY KAT VON D

Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this powder everyday. I really like it, and sets my makeup in place. Its higher end and a bit expensive but its worth it
Emily S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
So this product actually has a rowdy flashback. It's great for oily skin but I def wouldn't recommend it to dry to combo skin.
Madison W.
I really love this powder! I feel like it locks the foundation in so well and it's so smooth as well! I recommend this product!
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
If you're looking for a glow look like this is the powder fue you. It helps you shine. Wouldn't use it for matte make up style
Allison A.
Gray, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this stuff, any kat von d makeup to me is just really amazing. It’s a little pricey but in my opinion worth it for sure.
brooke c.
St. Charles
Love this to bake, set my undereyes, and to set the entire face. Doesn't have a cast to it, and doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
Kelsey F.
Tallmadge, OH
Great setting powder that doesn’t leave a white cast on your face. The product also doesn’t make your skin look dry and cakes.
Dani H.
This setting powder is awesome! I really like it! I want to try more Kat von D cosmetics!! I plan to order more in the future.
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm in love with Kat Von D's product is phenomenal this is the best setting powder I tried super far. You guys should try this
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love this stuff! It lasts forever, takes only a litte bit for coverage, and is perfect for baking. A must have in my routine!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora