BY KAT VON D

Lianne R.
leonardtown
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
As woman working at Sephora recommended this powder to me because I have oily skin. So far it’s the worst powder I’ve used.. I felt like my face was MORE oily. Not buying again
Megan H.
Davis
Really nice! I really love my KVD baking powder! Really keep my makeup in place especially when I have forgotten to bring my setting spray with me. Has a cute little puff applicator with it which is so adorable! Finely ground/milled powder, helps to blur my makeup to look photo ready.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like this setting powder. I haven’t found a Kat Von D beauty product yet that I don’t like! The packaging is always so beautiful. This powder leaves a matte finish. Very finely milled. Leaves the skin smooth & flawless.
Sarah R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is one of the worst setting powders I have tried. It is horrible to bake with. Leaves a white cast behind. Has absolutely horrible flashback. I love the brand but this is not the powder for me. I have combination skin. I would not buy this product again nor would I recommend it.
Shaina X.
I’ve had a sample of this before and I freaking love it. I try to remind myself to purchase it but when the times come, I don’t. This is a great product and I hope people actually to pay attention to this powder instead of the Laura Mercier. There’s more varieties and better options.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
Honestly not my favorite. I don’t love how it feels on my skin or looks. Seems a bit chalky and I prefer Laura mercier translucent setting powder to this. Not super expensive, so if you don’t want to spend the 30- something dollars on Laura mercier then you might want to go with this.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
One of my favorite foundations is the Kat Von D lock it foundation and if I’m wearing it I always pair it with the KVD setting powder. It wears well throughout the day and keeps your makeup matte and helps it not move around through the day. I love this powder and will continue to buy it.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
The packaging is cute” and the product is great. The price is not great! You stop being so expensive. But I say get you this powder but truthfully it’s more for the oily skin:.. looks a little caked up on the dry skin people..... I suggest applying small amounts if you have dry skin.
Ali C.
This powder is very similar to the Laura mercier powder. It’s pretty dense as well so it’s a nice setting powder for under eyes and face! Fair price point as well!
ZanSoFly W.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I have been using this for over 3 years now an I’m in love. A little goes a long way and it doesn’t make my under-eyes feel dry at all. It is great with setting under my eyes after apply concealer and keeps it in place all day long.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora