BY KAT VON D

Kathleen R.
Louisville
This is a great setting powder! It is on the expensive side but it really does lock in your makeup and help it to last longer.
Kayla D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This product is all you need, it is a great powder. It doesn't give any flashback and helps bake your makeup to perfection !!!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Addicted ! Will wash cars ,cut grass, wash dishes ...kill spiders! For this ! It's so worth the price! Makes you look flawless!
Emily S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
So this product actually has a rowdy flashback. It's great for oily skin but I def wouldn't recommend it to dry to combo skin.
Kelly D.
Been using this setting powder for a few months and I'm very happy with the results! It sets my face but doesn't leave it dry!
Carolina A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this!!! I prefer this over the Laura Mericer powder. This is worth every penny. This doesn’t give you flash back at all
Mandy M.
Esom Hill
Love love love this!!! This is one of my favorites that i try to always keep but sometimes i run out but so far this is my fav
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ℓɛϰι ρ.
Great! I love this setting powder it is great for full coverage and setting the whole face and minimizes pores and fine lines.
Emily M.
It helped keep my foundation in place all day and helped keep me oil free at the same time! It matches my skin tone perfectly.
Tori L.
Massena, NY
I love the setting powder, I am 39 years old and some types of setting powder make your wrinkles show! This does not I love it
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora