BY KAT VON D

Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Perfect product for baking under the eyes. Mixed with the lock it concealer, it really brightens my eyes and sets my foundation.
Malisa W.
Have very oily skin......I use this translucent powder before and after my foundation ..it really helps ,especially in my T area
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I like this setting powder, it really performs well and does give me a flawless finish, but I do get flashback when wearing this.
It gives a bright undereye effect. Not the best for baking the face but definitely sets concealer and makes the eyes look bright.
Miranda C.
Moose Lake
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Easy to use and sets makeup how it’s suppose to. It doesn’t leave a weird residue and it makes your foundation look really nice.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This makes my foundation bullet proof.its not a heavy powder and doesn't have flash back either. Perfect for setting foundation.
Sabrina H.
sacramento, CA
It was ohkay. Definitely kept it looking matte and fresh longer, but it still clumped up and smeared towards the end of the day.
Anna A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My absolute favorite setting powder! A little goes a long way and it works so good for me since I tend to have really oily face.
Leah S.
Fraser, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is sooooo good! I love setting my whole face with this. It's not too drying either and makes your skin look flawless
Alyssa F.
Warrensburg, MO
I have been using this powder for a couple years and probably will never change. This powder locks everything in place for hours.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora