BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Amanda L.
Fountain , CO
I just recently got this powder during the Black Friday sale so I haven’t had it a long time but from when I’ve used it it has been great.
Mary S.
George, IA
Simply just love this powder! That's all I got. It's so light weight and holds my base in the spot I want it. I will definitely repurchase.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I love this SETTING POWDER. It doesn't crease on me and doesn't add a color to my skin. It lasts all day! I have purchased this many times.
Meyda C.
I really love this stuff! I honestly over do it but it works so well... My skin looks awesome with it on.. and I never have to feel icky...
Earth S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder leaves your skin feeling like silk. So far I am in love with every Kay Von D product I’ve tried!
Taylor Y.
This powder feels great on the skin. The lighter tones could definitely be used for baking your face. Kat's products are all pretty great.
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is great! Makes my makeup stay in place and look smooth all day. Also has no flashback, which is a plus! This will be my go to!
Sammii G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Kat Von D’s cosmetics are everything & more. This powder is not too thick, it’s blends in to your skin tone & it my favorite. It’s perfect.
Carolina H.
Waller, TX
Not as amazing as the Laura Mercier but a very close match. I use this everyday but it has a slight flashback. Would purchase again though
Tara R.
Ventura, CA
Keeps me matte all day and keeps my makeup in place I would just like it maybe to be a little more yellow as I am very tan but still love!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?