BY KAT VON D

Christine N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I can't find anything bad to say about any of the Kat products ! Definitely recommend this and all her products !
Morgan O.
I love this! My go to powder, I recommend for proms or any dances that involve lots of dancing. My makeup looked great still at 2am
Cara M.
Athens , GA
I use this on my face everyday and it’s perfectly translucent. It really helps keep the oil away and doesn’t leave a powdery finish
Christina C.
Lexington , KY
While I love the product. I find that my skin does not. I do love the cool star shape that it creates when you put it on your face.
Taylor N.
I love this setting way more than I thought I would. A little goes a long way with this powder and it makes my makeup look amazing.
WhatWeWear /.
Kirkwood, MO
Love the setting powder! I use it everyday to set my makeup and I love it! It’s very easy to use and I always have it in my bag :)
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
I really like this product, its super light weight, looks pretty, doesn't cake on my skin and works well for setting my under eyes.
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
One jar of this will last forever
A small amount def goes a very long way
Usually setting powder is very chalky but this is def not
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
Good product but does seem to crease and not last and it is on the pricy side so to me it’s not worth paying that much money for it
Blunt B.
Milbridge, ME
This smooths your skin very nicely. I think this flashes back in photography. But it sets the foundation and concealer very nicely.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora