BY KAT VON D

Sarah K.
Love this formula! Great product to prevent creases in your foundation and under the eyes! Kat Von D nailed it with this product 👍
S O.
Hermitage
Love it. Doesn’t get cakey! The powder is fine and doesn’t seem heavy. I can touch up with my compact later and it not get splotchy
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
One jar of this will last forever
A small amount def goes a very long way
Usually setting powder is very chalky but this is def not
Kassandra R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder. It's a favorite of mine because it's long lasting and really helps. The packaging could be better but it's good
Blunt B.
Milbridge, ME
This smooths your skin very nicely. I think this flashes back in photography. But it sets the foundation and concealer very nicely.
JOHENY T.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Muy bueno este polvo suelto me ayuda a dar claridad al área de mis ojos lo recomiendo ya que se adhiere a tu piel 100% recomendado
lupita v.
Nampa, ID
I love it because my skin is so oily and this really has helped keep my make up in place. It does not dry my face too much eaither
Brandi T.
As first I didn't like this powder and I still have others I would probably chose over it but it's a good value and a good product.
Dalila Y.
Austin
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One of my favorites. Really sits on top to f many foundations without looking cakey and never leaves a white cast like others have.
Naveeta M.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I would have to say I'm not too sure about this product I'm still testing it out. But so far so good m, it doesn't dry out my skin.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora