BY KAT VON D

Soni B.
Love this setting powder! It's a little sparkly, which gives you some natural glow. If you're oily, you might not like it as much.
Lauren J.
Cary, NC
I’ve been using this stuff over the Laura mercier for some time now and I’m happy with it I don’t recommend it for dry skin though
Lina J.
Is nice but too drying... It looks like I have powder on top of my face, not like the Laura Mercier that just melts into the skin.
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love this product. It does the job perfectly, and it's affordable, I would recommend it to anyone, and will be purchasing again.
Abby G.
Tuscaloosa
This powder is a rule to live by! It will last you forever and works wonders! I can't go a day with out it! A lot goes a long way!
JOHENY T.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Muy bueno este polvo suelto me ayuda a dar claridad al área de mis ojos lo recomiendo ya que se adhiere a tu piel 100% recomendado
priscilla d.
Montclair, CA
I tried it as a sample at Sephora I really wanted it they didn't have it in stock at the moment so I have to go back but we'll see
Kennedy W.
Love love love!!! The powder goes on so nicely and blends so well. I adore it and it is a must have in my every day makeup routine
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great product! It gives a little bit of a white cast, but it does stay on all day long and you get a lot of product for the price!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This stuff is great! I love the packaging, the star shaped sifter is beyond cute. The product itself is great and so finely milled.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora