BY KAT VON D

Kirstin S.
half moon bay, CA
I love that this power is easy to control and makes my makeup look great! My makeup ceases a little but my smile lines always crease
Katie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
First setting powder I've tried and actually does what it says. Sets my makeup and makes my face incredibly smooth. Worth the price!
Margo O.
carmel
Perfect for weddings or events with pictures as this doesn’t contain talc, I use this on lots of brides and other long staying makeup
Amanda P.
Hanover
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Keeps my makeup locked in place! Creates an airbrushed look. Great for setting and baking. Easy to apply and great for any skin type
Zobia K.
Waynesburg, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is perfect for all skin types and it gives a glowy but suddle matte look. It helped my makeup stay fresh looking all day.
Rhianna p.
This is an amazing product if you want to have your makeup and get it keep it set for the whole night give this product two thumbs up
Maddy M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. My make up stays on throughout the day and looks flawless. This is the best setting powder for high end makeup.
alexa P.
Although this is not the best setting powder I've seen, It looks great with my everyday natural makeup looks, So I enjoy the product.
Libby R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great setting powder. Helps with my oily skin, and just gives my make up a good finishing touch. I always use this before going out.
Christy R.
Hickory, NC
#crushcrush. I live a get set and lock powder and this is a great one to use. I'd love to get this for a gift and a gift for myself.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora