BY KAT VON D

Krystal C.
West Covina, CA
I always use this product to set my cream products, I find that it does the job well but also makes me look very matte. I have dry skin so I never want to be matte. I feel my face gets dried out, so I spray some grape water or pixi hydrating mist & it is amazing. I recommend this combo for dry skin
Sierra K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is one of my favorite setting powders! It keeps makeup set and matte all day!! I love the natural/matte finish and the feel of it on my skin—super smooth! Definitely works best for oily skin as I noticed sometimes it over-dries my forehead (I have combo skin with most oil around my nose). Overall I still thinks it’s amazing and recommend it!
ona g.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
this products is not good for taking flash photography. it gives you the flash back mary type of look. otherwise of you are not going to take flash photos, it is great and has a matte finish to it. if you are looking for one that does well with flashes, the laura mercier foes a great job.
Brooke T.
New York
Love this powder for setting my under eyes however I am skeptical to use it all over my face because of flashback. I’ve had it for a long time, and it lasts a while.
Katie M.
Blackfoot
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Helps to set my liquid foundation and concealer and keeps my makeup on and flawless all day ! Great for all skin types although I have combination skin. Matte finish
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
I adore this powder. It closely blurs my pores, sets my makeup and it will not break me out. I have oily and acne prone skin and I’m usually sensitive to face powders but this is amazing! Definitely recommend!
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
This powder isn't your typical matte powder. I feel like it gives off a natural healthy look to the skin without over mattefying the skin. It's perfect during the cooler months when my skin is very dry. It's perfect for setting my foundation and baking under the eyes. I also love the packaging.
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This product was definitely made with lighter skin-tones in mind. It left my face looking ashy so I gave it to my daughters. They loved the product and now it is something they use all the time. I just wish there was a deeper shade in the setting powder.
Carly C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like this setting powder. The packaging is really cool. The powder is very loose and tends to get all over the place. It sets my makeup very well and really eliminates fine lines.
Chelsie I.
I was super impressed with this product. It was the best setting powder I think I’ve used to date for sure. It worked nicely with my oily skin which was a huge bonus for me. Great pricing on it and it’s one I’ll keep in my bag for a long time.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora