BY KAT VON D

Shauna P.
Such a great translucent powder! Does not give white flashback, and sets makeup perfectly and covers oily areas for most of the day.
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
The translucent powder is amazing! It helps keep my makeup in place all day long. Doesn't leave a white shadow like most powders do.
Libby R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great setting powder. Helps with my oily skin, and just gives my make up a good finishing touch. I always use this before going out.
Deanna L.
I like it a lot I am not really into setting powder though I just would rather use a setting spray. Setting powders make me feel dry.
ashley m.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
amazing powder. it has a hint of a glow to it which is so nice on the skin. it doesn't look cakey. and it will last you forever too.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I received a sample of rhus in a sephora bag and I will definitely be repurchased. Such a great formula and sets under my eyes nicely
samantha t.
There is absolutely not enough words to describe how incredible this powder is ive used Ben nye and everything nothing compares 10/10
Christy R.
Hickory, NC
#crushcrush. I live a get set and lock powder and this is a great one to use. I'd love to get this for a gift and a gift for myself.
Amber L.
this is definitely not my favorite setting powder. It seems to really cling to dry spots and settle into my fine lines under my eyes.
Kaylan S.
Kingwood, TX
I got a sample of this at Sephora. It smells kind of like bread. Which is kind of nice. It does it's job. What more can you ask for?
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora