BY KAT VON D

Kaylan S.
Kingwood, TX
I got a sample of this at Sephora. It smells kind of like bread. Which is kind of nice. It does it's job. What more can you ask for?
Lashante H.
Does the job well! Doesn’t give me any ashiness when baking. Easy to apply. Bought in store from Sephora. Product is a decent amount
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
It's okay. I don't like the smell of it. It does set in the foundation better than most and I didn't have flashback from it in photos
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m obsessed with this!! It’s seriously so soft on the skin and when I bake, it brightens up my concealer soooo welll!!!! I love it!
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Best setting powder there is! It’s not too heavy, makes for a very nice light weight coverage. Can’t ever go wrong with her products.
Belisa M.
Aiken
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this. I use transulent. Love the feel over makeup. It helps makeup stay on all day. Does not dry skin. Makes my skin look great.
Caroline D.
Ctr Barnstead, NH
On a whim I bought this powder because I had run out of my other brand. It makes my skin look perfect! I will not use another brand!
Kayla K.
Holy grail under eye setting powder. Works for baking or just a fast set. Good coverage and lasts all day. Also blurs my fine lines.
Tani L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this powder so much really helps set my makeup without making me look cakey or oily ...makes my makeup last alot longer #contest
Rhianna p.
This is an amazing product if you want to have your makeup and get it keep it set for the whole night give this product two thumbs up
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora