BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Andrea B.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I used this everyday to bake with! It is a good price and helps keep my foundation stay all day!! I never miss a day without using this!
Hannah O.
Victoria, TX
This was weirdly to drying and white. It left a cast and sucked up the makeup it sat on top of. Not worth the high price tag in my eyes.
Breanna P.
Concord, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Very fine and light setting powder that leaves a faint but pretty shimmer behind. It buffs off nicely and does its job at setting makeup
Jordan C.
Norton, MA
This is my favorite setting powder! I've had it for awhile and I still have so much product left! It's great for baking your face as well
Chelsea H.
Brainerd, MN
Very light and flexible. No flashback and feels smooth as butter! Used this on my wedding day and my foundation stayed in place all day!
Maria O.
I will try to powder how do you move your so beautiful and loved the packaging in the works so good I'll try it out I recommended for you
Rio F.
I love this setting powder, it has made my BB cream and foundation look so nice after using it. It has a nice finish to your foundation.
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
Out of most of the kinds of translucent powders I’ve tried, I like this one the best. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face and blends nicely.
Ameerah S.
First time I used this product i knew it was meant for me lol I love it, blurs out my pores and leaves my skin super soft and smooth 😍❤️
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
This gave me no flash back cause it’s like my skin tin and it helped with my under eyes and they didn’t crease not once when I used this
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?