BY KAT VON D

Ashlyn V.
This is a staple in my makeup collection. It keeps my concealer from creasing and lasts all day! I've already bought 2 of these so far!
Jeanna D.
This is the only brand that has my exact shade and skin tone. It’s also the only powder that lasts during a typical humid, summer day.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Really nice packaging, reasonably priced. It's easy to apply, and doesn't make a huge mess. Probably my favorite loose setting powder.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This power does keep you dry but almost to dry. It feels a little thick on the skin. I don’t recommend it for people who are not oily.
Joelle G.
This powder is so universal, it also just melts right into the skin and helps to set your face, concealer or foundation. It does it all
Savannah T.
Salinas, CA
Love this setting powder. It does leave a bit of a glow when used with flash! It covers super well and definitely keeps my face matte!
Akela S.
Saint Michaels
Keeps your makeup in place and lasting longer throughout the day. I don't need to do touch ups every hour only once in every four hours
Alexa A.
Euless, TX
Great finishing powder. Its translucent and helps lock on your foundation. I never had my makeup fade the slightest bit when using this
member-15d8e
Amazing I love this, looks so good and blends so well. Keeps everything looking amazi g and so smooth. Dont go a day without using it.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver, WA
Not my favorite powder but it works well. The foundation and it make a great team and I would recommend if you have one get the other.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora