BY KAT VON D

patricia N.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this loose powder is one of my favorites gives a perfect finish to the skin is nothing dusty is super really recommend it a lot
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA
Love all katvon d brand. Especially the foundation, but the powder is also amazing. Doesn't cake up as long as you don't use too much.
devri B.
Garland, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Set my lock it concealer all day long that resulted in no creasing or it moving on my face! It is beautiful and doesn't look cakey on.
Steph W.
Maspeth
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It’s alright but doesn’t help much with creasing on my face. I’m going to give it a few more tries and see if it’s something I’m doing.
member-15d8e
Amazing I love this, looks so good and blends so well. Keeps everything looking amazi g and so smooth. Dont go a day without using it.
Arielle J.
Everything kat puts out is quality. Love how it makes my skin look. Only downside is I feel like I need to reapply throughout the day.
Joelle G.
This powder is so universal, it also just melts right into the skin and helps to set your face, concealer or foundation. It does it all
Alex C.
Staff
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is such a great setting powder. It really mattifies and locks in your makeup. I've been using it for over a year now and love it.
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff! All of Kat Von D's products are exceptional. I work at Sephora, and this stuff is getting bought up left and right.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product, I would definitely recommend it. I’ve used this brand for a long time, it’s always my go to. Never fails to amaze.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora