BY KAT VON D

Arielle J.
Everything kat puts out is quality. Love how it makes my skin look. Only downside is I feel like I need to reapply throughout the day.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Really nice packaging, reasonably priced. It's easy to apply, and doesn't make a huge mess. Probably my favorite loose setting powder.
Noelle W.
Derwood
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I haven’t tried a lot of setting powders but this one is really great. It’s pretty affordable and helps to make the skin look flawless
Hayley C.
Montclair
I absolutely LOVE this setting powder. I use it to set my concealer especially under my eyes to keep from creasing through out the day
Steph W.
Maspeth
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It’s alright but doesn’t help much with creasing on my face. I’m going to give it a few more tries and see if it’s something I’m doing.
member-15d8e
Amazing I love this, looks so good and blends so well. Keeps everything looking amazi g and so smooth. Dont go a day without using it.
Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
Love this a little better than Laura mercier setting powder it really makes locks in my concealer and makes it matte love this product!
Ashlyn V.
This is a staple in my makeup collection. It keeps my concealer from creasing and lasts all day! I've already bought 2 of these so far!
Sandra C.
Santa Clarita
I notice that it does crease under my eyes and will make it a little dry. It's kinda hard to blend but you do get a lot of the product
Arile R.
Tunkhannock
I still have a full jar of this stuff, a little goes a long way, when I run out I'll be buying more i can't get enough of this powder!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora