BY KAT VON D

Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is such an awesome setting powder! Easy application, great set, and long lasting! Price point is normal for a product of this quality. Cruelty free too! 1000% recommend!
Kellie D.
Birmingham
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I had high hopes for this product after seeing so many great reviews. I love the formula and weight of it during application but sadly by the end of the day it left me cakey. My oily skin did not like it at all and my makeup separated around my nose by the afternoon. It also fell heavy on my face.
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
It's just ok. It blends in and disappears, which is good. But it does absolutely nothing for oil control. The packaging is large and bulky. Plus since there is no stopper to the sifter, like my Mary Kay Translucent Powder has, so when you open it the powder goes everywhere. It's wasteful and annoying.
Sierra K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is one of my favorite setting powders! It keeps makeup set and matte all day!! I love the natural/matte finish and the feel of it on my skin—super smooth! Definitely works best for oily skin as I noticed sometimes it over-dries my forehead (I have combo skin with most oil around my nose). Overall I still thinks it’s amazing and recommend it!
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
This powder isn't your typical matte powder. I feel like it gives off a natural healthy look to the skin without over mattefying the skin. It's perfect during the cooler months when my skin is very dry. It's perfect for setting my foundation and baking under the eyes. I also love the packaging.
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
I adore this powder. It closely blurs my pores, sets my makeup and it will not break me out. I have oily and acne prone skin and I’m usually sensitive to face powders but this is amazing! Definitely recommend!
Brooke T.
Rego Park, NY
Love this powder for setting my under eyes however I am skeptical to use it all over my face because of flashback. I’ve had it for a long time, and it lasts a while.
Brandon S.
Conway
This made my undereyes look incredibly dry and aged me about ten years. It has a super fine micro glitter in it, so it gives a luminescence. If you’re wanting something matte, I wouldn’t recommend this Powder.
ona g.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
this products is not good for taking flash photography. it gives you the flash back mary type of look. otherwise of you are not going to take flash photos, it is great and has a matte finish to it. if you are looking for one that does well with flashes, the laura mercier foes a great job.
Katie M.
Blackfoot
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Helps to set my liquid foundation and concealer and keeps my makeup on and flawless all day ! Great for all skin types although I have combination skin. Matte finish
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora