BY KAT VON D

Krysten N.
Ventura
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this powder so much! I got it for my birthday in 2017 and i still have some left! Like a lot of it left! No creasing and stays put!
Tiffany Q.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product! Great for baking your face and getting that perfect selfie skin! Helps set make up and keep it locked in place all day.
Amanda L.
Fountain, CO
I just recently got this powder during the Black Friday sale so I haven’t had it a long time but from when I’ve used it it has been great.
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this product. I love how light it feels and how well it sets my make up. This is the only brand I will buy. I highly recommend it.
Mary Elizabeth S.
Smackover, AR
Sets makeup perfectly!!! Very light weight!!! Good for baking. Very good price too.. Must have for those that need there makeup to last.
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
Ahh. I love this. Repeat after repeat purchase for me. Great for under eyes, contour cutting, so many things. Never cakey, never creasy.
Kendra R.
Varney, WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
One word.....amazing!!! Stays in place all day even after hours and hours of hard work! If youre looking for a good product..this is it!
Heather K.
Greenville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Sets makeup very nice. It doesn’t look caked under the eyes. Non cakey. Kind of expensive. I didn’t have to reapply it. Very easy to use.
Alexandra C.
Allenstown, NH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
good product that feels lightweight, keeps makeup set for a short time, has a slight shimmer to it and doesn't leave the face fully matte
Tiana L.
Austin, TX
I lile to use thid under my eyes it has no flashback or anything it just really locks in concelour leaves it looking flawless and bright
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora