BY KAT VON D

Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
This gave me no flash back cause it’s like my skin tin and it helped with my under eyes and they didn’t crease not once when I used this
Edith C.
San Antonio
All Kat von d powders are really good, and this isn't the exception, I'm always in the hunt of powders and this powder is really amazing
Shannon R.
Sunland
If you don’t use setting powder this is where you should start! I have used this as a setting powder for the past THREE years! Must buy.
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
Ahh. I love this. Repeat after repeat purchase for me. Great for under eyes, contour cutting, so many things. Never cakey, never creasy.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Its a great powder, it's realy brightening, it has a pearl shiny finish to it, so it make the face have s short of glow with this powder
Kayla A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The amount of product is amazing and the packaging is beautiful,i believe this is better than the bare minerals I've been using for years
Zachary F.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this product. I use it for baking and it's great. I'm a huge fan of all of kats products but this one is one of my everyday go tos
Michaela L.
Orem, UT
Love this powder! Very lightweight and not cakey. It doesn't alter the color of my foundation. Will definitely recommend and repurchase.
Kilani R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Definitely my favorite loose powder. I use it to set my concealer and it works wonders! The amount you get for the price is amazing also!
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this product. I love how light it feels and how well it sets my make up. This is the only brand I will buy. I highly recommend it.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora