BY KAT VON D

Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is by far the best setting powder I've experienced. Perfect for combination skin and the finish is divine... soft-matte with the perfect glow.
Emily B.
Great setting powder little to no flash back kept my foundation looking good all day long with no problem. Highly recommend this product to anyone!
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product did not work well for me at all. It is not translucent on my bonze brown complexion. It left my skin looking very dry, gray and ashy.
Savannah C.
Moss Point
Kay Von D has to be my absolute favorite makeup brand she never seems to disappoint me with any of her products and this setting powder is amazing!
Annie L.
Wayne, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder works great setting my makeup while not being heavy. I love how thinly it applies without feeling like an additional layer on my skin.
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Definitely a summer must have!! Keeps my makeup super matte and long wear. I am medium brown and it never looks ashy on my skin. I got mine online
Johnna M.
Phoenix
Setting powder is ok. I have other brands ineould reach for before this one. Iys very light weight but it just doesnt stay on or it absorbs quickly
Peyton✨ D.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I am a darker complexion and this gives zero flashback. however i have super dry skin so it works way better for me in the summer than the winter.
Kellie V.
Elgin, OK
My new holy grail! The price point is great and you get a lot for your money. Kat von D has amazing products and I would recommend them every time.
Kristy H.
This powder looks nice. I think you can set your under eyes with this and it adds a brightening effect. I highly recommend this and love its vegan
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?