BY KAT VON D

Althea J.
Oradell, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This was an okay setting powder. I have dry undereyes so I don’t think it agreed with me very well. Not my first choice in setting powders
Guadalupe C.
Lock it it's says well it does it well I love it 😍 lets my make up stay in place all day must I say it's great and the price is so worth it
Malory C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Great powder! Keeps make up put all day. Does not settle into fine lines. Finally milled so it doesn’t look cakey. Applies smooth and easy!
Missy B.
Antelope, MT
The only brand I look to for setting powder! So smooth and sets my makeup like a dream! Keeps my makeup in place and doesn't let it crease
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I wear this whenever I go out! It helps lock my make-up on, and keeps unwanted shine at bay -while letting deliberate shine shine through!
Bailie C.
Morehead, KY
Love this powder. Very very finely milled so its not chunky or anything. Does not leave a white cast and leaves your face set and poreless!
Erin T.
United States
I hated this powder! It made my face look dry and cakey and I'll never buy it again! Ever! I definitely prefer the Laura Mercier over this!
Tiffany N.
Homestead, FL
I only use a tiny bit on my oily zones and it works wonders! I love it, first time using a setting powder and I’m so glad I used this one.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This is a really good setting powder! Use it all over, for baking, or just as needed. It'll matte your makeup and keep it in place all day!
Rachel M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Very light weight texture. I was using Laura Mercier which was caking under my eyes. Matte finish and has not been Camry. Satisfied so far.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora