BY KAT VON D

Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Love love love this setting powder! Very lightweight and easy to apply! Gives your makeup a nice finish without making you look like a ghost!
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Top fave setting powder. I am an oily skin girl and this keeps my shine down to a minimum and it's so fine and smooth and super easy to apply
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I bought this at Sephora and really enjoy it I love the way it looks on my face and looks real nice and last a long time I will buy it again
Kelsey N.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
The finish is beautiful. I heard people talk about this having glitter in it but mine did not. It doesn't make the skin look extremely matte.
Crystal S.
Rose Hill
It's REALLY finely milled. It seems to have a little shimmer or something in it. I couldn't bake with it but its good as a finishing powder.
Joenie F.
Bristol
I would not change this setting powder for any other! The price is $30 but it lasts a long time! It is a good amount of product for the price
Alex M.
I wasn’t a fan of this powder. I feel like there are better powders out there. It wasn’t easy to blend and didn’t look nice on my drier skin.
Key'Shawn J.
hammond La
It adjusts to your skin. This is why I like this powder. I used it on some of my clients and they all love it and went out to buy their own.
Sadie 🌞.
Raleigh, NC
Definitely works when my foundation oxidizes and turns me orange; it cancels that out. Definitely “locks it” as well! Would recommend again!
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a good setting powder but does leave your face cakey. I have dry skin and does not work well with it. It does have a bit of flashback
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora