BY KAT VON D

Kelsey N.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
The finish is beautiful. I heard people talk about this having glitter in it but mine did not. It doesn't make the skin look extremely matte.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a good setting powder but does leave your face cakey. I have dry skin and does not work well with it. It does have a bit of flashback
Isamar B.
bakersfield, CA
I use this but I have my airspun setting loose powder also and they both work great!!! So if you can’t afford the KVD one buy the airspun one
Key'Shawn J.
hammond La
It adjusts to your skin. This is why I like this powder. I used it on some of my clients and they all love it and went out to buy their own.
Christy R.
Corbin
My favorite setting powder. Gives a selfie approved finish and holds my concealer in place without looking like baby powder all over my face.
Noemi H.
San Antonio, TX
Love the setting powder, I'm a big fan. Helps me bake my face and makes my make up look flawless. I would recommend and also purchase again.
amber l.
Anderson, SC
This my fav setting powder. It's cost effective and goes beyond the job. I use this powder to not only set my makeup but to to bake as well.
stephanie s.
New york, NY
This is my new favorite setting powder and really makes a huge difference when applying/setting your makeup. For the price, totally worth it!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
As far as setting powders go, I really like this one and recommended it goes well with the other Kat Von D foundation and concealer products
Marianne R.
concord
Kat Von D has truly knocked a hole through the makeup clutter. Her Lock It powder is well done and I find myself constantly reaching for it.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora