BY KAT VON D

Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I am really happy with the results of this powder and my makeup stays firm. However I cannot justify the price and I do prefer a pressed powder
Rachel W.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My favorite setting powder out of all that I've tried this has worked best! Doesn't come out too chalky and blends right away with my skin tone
Taylor B.
Fort Worth, TX
A ride or die in my collection, this gives the perfect finish on my skin. It sets my undereye area with ease and is wonderful for baking.
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Oh my God I'm a fan of this Kat Von D this stuff is great it gives me great great great great contour and I love it and I love it and I love it
Stef L.
New Freedom , PA
I can not decide if this or Laura mercier is better! This is super soft and smooth. It blends out flawlessly and doesn’t leave my face powdery.
Josie H.
Saginaw, MI
It was good for my under eye concealer, and my T-Zone, but in places where I was super dry it made my dry patches pop. I have combination skin
Casey K.
New York
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Obsessed with this setting powder! I use this to set my concealer and foundation under my eyes and on my eyes and it keeps it in place all day!
Hannah H.
Sandy Hook
This is great for baking. It keeps my makeup from creasing. Especially under my eyes. I love it even more because it doesn’t make it look dry.
Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
It's a really great powder to use under my eye as well as all over my face. I love that KVD is vegan which means no harsh chemicals on my face.
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite ever!!! I started using this setting powder about a year ago and it is very good for sensitive skin! I highly recommend!!!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora