BY KAT VON D

dtxtxx R.
Mcallen
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Really nice, but I applied it and it did the job for a short time and then my foundation started to crack. Yet on my sister it looks really good and it works great on her
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is awesome. It does an awesome job setting the under eye and face. I have dry skin and it works well for me. It’s not my favorite powder but it’s a good one.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
This powder is ok, I got it in a subscription box. It sets my under eyes but I have to make sure I hydrate them really well or you can see line. Other than that this makes me way too yellow. I'm extremely pale and this turns my eyes and concealer yellow which is awful. So it mostly just sits in my vanity.
Amber H.
Hampton, NH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love Kat Von D honestly and this setting powder is perfect for after I do my makeup and I want to take a bomb selfie this helps with pores and fine lines for sure! I would recommend as always
Megan M.
Kenosha , WI
The brush isn't my absolute favorite but I have the mini version of this and absolutely love the product! It's lasted me a long time and sets really well on my face without drying me out. I have dry skin so I usually don't like to use the powders but it really works well so I recommend it for any skin type
Marla W.
Lebanon, TN
I hardly ever find a product that i like well enough to purchase multiple times.. this is the exception! I can’t do my daily routine without this product! It isn’t too heavy and it’s the perfect finishing touch! It really does help lock it all in! Will definitely keep this as a staple in my make up bag!
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
I use this every time I want my makeup to stay flawless very easy to work with it . Works great with any foundation I have tried it with drugstore foundation and it sets great I have tried a lot of them but this one is one of my favorites
ɖɛmí L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The name of this product pretty much sums up what it does perfectly! It sets the foundation on your face. You don’t even need a whole lot a nice thin layer will make your face flawless and smooth. I don’t recommend for dry skin tho. If you put too much of this product on period it will give you dry skin
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great setting powder ! Perfectly formulated and packaged ! Does exactly as stated ! Super easy to use and a total must have for your makeup kit leaves my makeup looked flawless ♥️✨
Samantha G.
Killen, AL
This is my absolute favorite setting powder. My makeup stayed on all day and had almost no transfer. I was even able to kiss my boyfriend without having to worry about my pale foundation getting on his skin. It sits really light on your face and makes you almost forget you’re even wearing setting powder.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora