BY KAT VON D

Emm b.
sacramento
I think I’ve said this like AMILLION tones but I LOVE KAT VON D products and this is another great product of hers I have nothis bad to say about
Ashton A.
Bronx, NY
This silky non-drying powder features micro blurring technology to softly diffuse pores without the dry, chalky finish most powders leave behind.
Jasmine J.
Killen, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I do like this powder but I prefer my Laura Mercier powder. This really seems to emphasize my dry skin and makes my makeup look cakey and flakey.
Nydia M.
Very light. It works.. and the best part is you don't gotta let it sit there for a while only for like 10 seconds and you're good to go and blend
Kristen H.
san antonio
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Very powdery , i didnt really like this product. Although it is easy to apply. It left me looking like a ghost and i would have so much flashback
Danielle P.
I love it. I love a matte finish especially the days when I have oily skin. I usually always love what KatVonD puts out. P.s I love the packaging
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
I personally find this powder a little to drying. Its not bad but there is nothing AMAZING about it. I do however; like the shade of the powder.
Asifa H.
San Jose, CA
Amazing translucent setting powder. Doesn't look cakey and won't separate. I still prefer the LM over this one, but this is a great alternative!
Elizabeth G.
My go to translate powder! Easy to apply easy to blend out and helps out with highlighting your T Zone and I use this also to bake my under eyes
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As always, Kat Von D has created a cult-worthy face product for people of all skin tones. This powder is amazing and I would highly recommend it!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora