BY KAT VON D

Racheal B.
Sunbury
I really love using this setting powder to set my face but I don't use it under my eyes anymore because it does make them look a little on the dry side.
Chasidy C.
This is one of my favorite products. It does not crease. It’s light and airy. I highly recommend this product. I put this on top of Kat von d foundation
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Yesssss. This setting powder leaves your makeup in place all day and night. You really can’t go wrong. I have combination skin and it works great for me.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This lasts soooo long and works great. I have dry skin and it doesn't crease. I switch between powders but this is a great brand because its cruelty free
Megine P.
Newaygo
I have not tried this product just yet but hopefully soon my sweet sexy man will get it for me maybe for my birthday or for any other special occasion!!!
Janelle M.
I like this setting powder for everyday use. It made my skin feel nice and set my makeup for the whole day. It is pricey but the far lasted a long time.
Joslynn G.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
great setting powder. pros- doesn't make your face cakey. Very blendable. i have no cons it's does the job Kees your makeup in place & is sun protected!
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It does its job. It sets my makeup without creasing or making me look powdery. It lasts all day with the right setting spray. It it worth $30? Maybe not
Lizbeth Q.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Nice fine powder. Keeps me matte all day. Nice travel size and great sturdy packaging. I love all things she comes out with. She nailed this powder too!
Amanda L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My absolute FAVORITE! It gives you a matte finish and lasts all day. Plus there is so much product that comes in the container, it will last you forever.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?