BY KAT VON D

Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Yes baby...you have replaced my Laura Mercier translucent light powder...you are my favorite of all time my holy grail!!! You my one and only!!!
Lascey T.
Spanaway
It's really nice and lasts a really long time. No flash back and the packaging is pretty cute. It's a little more drying so I only set my t zone
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Literally the best setting powder ever! Keeps me matte but still doesn't make you look dry and only creases until after at least 6-7 hrs of wear!
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As always, Kat Von D has created a cult-worthy face product for people of all skin tones. This powder is amazing and I would highly recommend it!
Angie F.
I bought this at Sephora. It was okay, I did feel I looked extremely white with it even though it says it doesn't do that. So I give it 3 stars.
Ashton A.
Bronx, NY
This silky non-drying powder features micro blurring technology to softly diffuse pores without the dry, chalky finish most powders leave behind.
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great quality product. Lasts FOREVER! The perfect finish to a great makeup routine. Keeps makeup on for much longer and makes it look so smooth.
Tracey M.
Hutsonville, IL
love love love this powder! I use it to bake as well as an all over set. It's so soft and silky. It doesn't settle into my pores or lines at all.
Tiara G.
Craigsville, WV
I love this product! When I skip using it, I can totally tell. It makes my skin look photo shopped. I have oily skin and this has a great finish.
Nydia M.
Very light. It works.. and the best part is you don't gotta let it sit there for a while only for like 10 seconds and you're good to go and blend
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora