BY KAT VON D

Karen M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder sets my foundation perfectly, and lasts FOREVER. I apply makeup almost every day and I've used this product for maybe 9-10 months now
Liz D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great for baking!! I have very large pours and this setting powder builds on them so nicely! It lasts a long time and the packaging is adorable!
Lascey T.
Spanaway
It's really nice and lasts a really long time. No flash back and the packaging is pretty cute. It's a little more drying so I only set my t zone
Sheila C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
By far the BEST setting powder I have ever used!!! It's light, not cakey or chalky and makes for a flawless, natural finish. Highly recommended!
Faith L.
Elk River
This is the only setting powder I’ve had, but it works wonders! It doesn’t leave you looking “cake-y” and definitely holds your makeup in place!
Andrea B.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product works soo well. It's perfect. It feels so smooth over makeup. It does its job even when wet. I highly recommend this setting powder.
Kylie K.
I got a little sample of it at Sephora and it was okay. It’s easy to apply but I just don’t think it “baked” my makeup as well as I wanted it to.
Elizabeth G.
My go to translate powder! Easy to apply easy to blend out and helps out with highlighting your T Zone and I use this also to bake my under eyes
mary w.
Lexington
Hands down my favorite setting powder out there. Doesn’t cake up my foundation and really sets my makeup perfectly. Just hate the high price tag
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
Alright for setting under eyes. Doesn't do much for a whole face. Gives flash back and isn't as heavy duty of a setting powder I'd prefer to use
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora