BY KAT VON D

mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder is a newbie to me, I like that it goes on light feeling silky smooth and the price is good for the value
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is a nice powder. It doesn't look white or chalky at all. It helps hide my pores like it says and I only apply it once or twice the whole day.
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
This stuff is incredible!it literally locks my foundation all day long and brightens my face!! This is a must have for my everyday makeup routine!!
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
I like Kat Von D products as a whole. This powder is nice but a little spendy once again. I prefer airspun over this powder and it's much cheaper.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
I do not have this product nor have i ever used it but the lockit kat von d foundation works magic. Its full coverage and the packaging is so cute
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
I liked it when I first got it but then I realize it was leaving a shiny cast on my under eye that’s not pretty
And also it makes the skin look dry
Jessica S.
Warren, MI
I bought the mini at Sephora and went back and bought the full. It was that amazing, a little goes a long way. Weird star packaging makes it messy.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is by far the best setting powder I've experienced. Perfect for combination skin and the finish is divine... soft-matte with the perfect glow.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product did not work well for me at all. It is not translucent on my bonze brown complexion. It left my skin looking very dry, gray and ashy.
berenice s.
I love it! It reminds me a lot of the Laura Mercier and they both do the same job. My favorite currently and I always keep going back to this one.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora