BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Quinn G.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I definitely can agree that this powder and very finely milled and works amazing on the face. I also love the contour palette as well. I know that the price point is a bit crazy but it works so well and really looks amazing on the skin. I wouldn’t use anything else and it is going to last me a long time.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
my favorite translucent powder! i use it to set my entire face without baking and it does a wonderul job, non drying and doesnt cake up. it doesnt move when adding powder brozers/highlights ontop and doesnt make my concealer or foundation darker like some can do. overall i highly recommend if youre dry/combo!
Melissa G.
Dallas, TX
I love this setting powder! It leaves an “airbrushed” finish and doesn’t leave a powdery look as some setting powders do. It has a great price point especially for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a setting powder that will have your makeup looking and staying fresh!
dtxtxx R.
Mcallen
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Really nice, but I applied it and it did the job for a short time and then my foundation started to crack. Yet on my sister it looks really good and it works great on her
King S.
Middletown, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is the BEST. I repeat THE BEST setting powder around. It does not make your skin dry and crack underneath the eyes. It holds makeup in place for HOURS! It’s super smooth to blend out after baking. I’ve already bought 3 since I’ve been introduced to this product. No other setting powder compares to this.
Taryn B.
Lakeland
This setting powder really helps with minimizing my pores and giving me a polished fresh look. The only complaint is that some of the product came out when I opened it up because of how it was set up. It’s not that big of a deal though, because the product is great.Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Melanie H.
I was given this as a gift and let me tell you.. truly one of the best setting powders!!! Can’t believe how well it brightens and fills fine lines! And later in the day if I’m cracking a little I just put some more on!
Amy D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Fantastic powder. Almost totally translucent, but not stark white.  Great for baking, keeps makeup intact without altering the shade/tone of it.  It's finely milled, not the MOST fine I've used but still very nice texture.

I travel with this one, though I wish the sifter had a cover, and panned several jars before switching to a Too Faced powder.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
If you want your makeup to stay put and to not be shiny all day and night then this is your product! I liked that it didn’t leave a powdery cast on my face and it blends in great without disturbing the makeup underneath.
Caitlin F.
Unlike the kvd foundation I really love this setting powder. The only downside is the package design. It's super wasteful and hard to keep powder from getting everywhere.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?