BY KAT VON D

Eilleen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
T H I S I S P E R F E C T I O N F O R B A K I N G . I have an love have relationship with this honestly. But i love it more most of the times lolol
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
KatVonD Lock It powder works to set a style and leave it. I never have to worry if my makeup looks as it did when I left the house when I wear it!
Rachel T.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love love! I feel like this is a really big container and comes with a lot of product as well. This powder sticks to your face and doesn't fall off
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Definitely a summer must have!! Keeps my makeup super matte and long wear. I am medium brown and it never looks ashy on my skin. I got mine online
Kellie V.
Elgin, OK
My new holy grail! The price point is great and you get a lot for your money. Kat von D has amazing products and I would recommend them every time.
Laís L.
Whippany , NJ
The yellow is great! I just love that product, does what it says. I always have with me, doesn’t smell bad or anything. Definitely will buy again.
Jessica S.
Warren, MI
I bought the mini at Sephora and went back and bought the full. It was that amazing, a little goes a long way. Weird star packaging makes it messy.
Amanda B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product, I received it in the kat von d voxbox and I am now addicted. It keeps my makeup in place and sets so great I don't get any creasing.
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder is a newbie to me, I like that it goes on light feeling silky smooth and the price is good for the value
Savannah C.
Moss Point
Kay Von D has to be my absolute favorite makeup brand she never seems to disappoint me with any of her products and this setting powder is amazing!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora