BY KAT VON D

Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
I liked it when I first got it but then I realize it was leaving a shiny cast on my under eye that’s not pretty
And also it makes the skin look dry
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
I like Kat Von D products as a whole. This powder is nice but a little spendy once again. I prefer airspun over this powder and it's much cheaper.
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
This stuff is incredible!it literally locks my foundation all day long and brightens my face!! This is a must have for my everyday makeup routine!!
Theresa M.
Love love love!! Smooth makes my skin look like porcelain when I press it into my skin with a beauty blender then wipe off the excess with a brush
Jordan D.
Butler
So soft and very well to use! I love how it applies and how well it stays on my skin! Very nice product! Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Zillah N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The powder is great! It sets the under eye area nicely and is easy to apply. The packaging is nice and makes application easier than other powders.
Jessica S.
Warren, MI
I bought the mini at Sephora and went back and bought the full. It was that amazing, a little goes a long way. Weird star packaging makes it messy.
Humna K.
Romeoville , IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I had previously been using elf powder and decided to try a sample of this and it worked sooo well I just HAD to buy one of my own. Best investment
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
I do not have this product nor have i ever used it but the lockit kat von d foundation works magic. Its full coverage and the packaging is so cute
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is a nice powder. It doesn't look white or chalky at all. It helps hide my pores like it says and I only apply it once or twice the whole day.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora