BY KAT VON D

Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder helps to complete your natural look. You’ll notice that your skin looks healthy and your complexion looks amazing. Highly recommended.
Christina S.
Mesa, AZ
This helps set my makeup so nicely and its solid at a great price point. I use it a few times throughout my makeup application and it helps so much
Amanda B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product, I received it in the kat von d voxbox and I am now addicted. It keeps my makeup in place and sets so great I don't get any creasing.
Humna K.
Romeoville , IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I had previously been using elf powder and decided to try a sample of this and it worked sooo well I just HAD to buy one of my own. Best investment
jessica S.
Denver, CO
The lightweight feel of this is great, however I wish there was an easier way to not get powder everywhere and somehow only get the amount you need
Karen A.
Chicago
I have oily skin and this is the best powder I’ve used to keep it under control. Once applied in the morning you don’t need to continually reapply.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is a nice powder. It doesn't look white or chalky at all. It helps hide my pores like it says and I only apply it once or twice the whole day.
Deborah W.
gilbert
I love this more than Laura Mercier. It's a non drying no creasing translucent setting powder can set foundation bake under eyes and no flash back
Kristy H.
This powder looks nice. I think you can set your under eyes with this and it adds a brightening effect. I highly recommend this and love its vegan
Theresa M.
Love love love!! Smooth makes my skin look like porcelain when I press it into my skin with a beauty blender then wipe off the excess with a brush
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora