BY KAT VON D

Amy L.
This is a great powder and great prices as well comes in a variety of shades to match every skin tone ,it also feels light face feels velvety smooth
Savannah t.
Houston
I can actually say that this poder is a life saver I only applied a little bit and a few minutes later after blending my makeup was looking flawless
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
All Kat Von D products are my favorite. It's one of the only products I can find that matches my light shade. This product is by far on my favorites.
Erika B.
Sevierville, TN
I love this setting powder, it’s perfect for my combination skin and sets my makeup very well. It lasts through the day and doesn’t seem to wear off.
Sarina C.
Hewitt, NJ
Its a good product I used this every day before I started using the l aura mercier loose powder. Its finely milled and sets undereye concealer nicely
Daniela A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
When it come to Kat Von D I’m usually all for it, but her setting powder.. not so much. This leaves a rather caked face as opposed to a soft finish.
Maggie S.
Pickens
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
The product itself is great. It was my first high end setting powder and I was very sad to see it go when I ran out because I no longer support KVD.
Elizabeth H.
Use this if you want an amazing powder for baking or setting your face, gives the best gleam and bright eyes with baking. Sets your face for hours !
Laine H.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this product. I have oily skin, and this setting powder helps keep my face looking fresh and not oily. My makeup stays in place the whole day.
Brittany D.
This setting powder is incredible! It really does lock your makeup in place and lasts all day. Looks beautiful on the skin and I love the packaging.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora