BY KAT VON D

Remi H.
Conway, AR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this brand and I always will. Sometimes the powder can be a bit too thick for an everyday kind of look but it’s perfect for a going out look!
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
Pretty good stuff for setting under the eyes or specific areas I wouldn’t use it all over the face cause that may be too cakey if you have dry skin.
Alyssa M.
Corona
This powder is perfect! It doesn't leave your face chalky or white. It dusts off excess powder easily and makes skin super smooth when it's applied.
Ashley A.
Simpsonville, SC
It’s a great product and does a great job of keeping everything in place. The puffer puts fun stars on your face until you blend it in which is fun!
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Love! Don't get any flashback from this. Works great with my oily skin. Easy to use and brush off after setting. Helps keep my face makeup in place.
Krysta R.
Hot Springs , AR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Didn’t really like this setting powder. When I took pictures and the flash was on it left a horrible flash back! It made my face look very cakey too
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Great setting powder that isn’t completely white. The slight tint helps to keep face from getting to washed out. Formula is light and doesn’t buildup
AnnMarie Z.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is okay. It's very messy and hard to apply. It does th3 job of keeping me matte . I don't reach much for.it because it's messy .
Michelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Spray is a good setting powder, however, I might need to use something along with it considering my skin is severely oily.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
One of my favorite setting powders! I love KVD and her products. This powder can work on any skin types and tones. It helps your makeup last all day.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora