BY KAT VON D

Courtney L.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
You get much more product with this than you do with most setting powders of other brands, i love the way it looks when i use it for baking my face!
AnnMarie Z.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is okay. It's very messy and hard to apply. It does th3 job of keeping me matte . I don't reach much for.it because it's messy .
Khrista H.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I received this product complimentary from influenster. Natural finish doesn't leave that powdery look. This powder really keeps concealer on all day
Amy L.
This is a great powder and great prices as well comes in a variety of shades to match every skin tone ,it also feels light face feels velvety smooth
Brittany D.
This setting powder is incredible! It really does lock your makeup in place and lasts all day. Looks beautiful on the skin and I love the packaging.
Camille G.
Foley, AL
Very pigmented, really helps hiding fine lines. Better than a lot of setting powders I’ve used. Will definitely buy again once the one I have is done
Daniela A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
When it come to Kat Von D I’m usually all for it, but her setting powder.. not so much. This leaves a rather caked face as opposed to a soft finish.
Ana Carolina D.
Round Rock, TX
This is one of my favorite products. It's incredible! It has an optimum durability and leaves my skin clean. I love it very much and I recommend it!
Sarah G.
I didn’t have much luck with this powder. When setting under the eye it would cause texture. No matter how I applied the powder. Not worth the money
Michelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Spray is a good setting powder, however, I might need to use something along with it considering my skin is severely oily.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora