BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Mackenzie P.
Columbia, LA
I used this powder for a long time but I started to notice how it clings really bad to dry spots on my face! It also leaves a weird finish under my eyes
Melanie B.
Kinross
Not my fave but its defo up there im not a big fan of loose powders in the first place but for someone who likes loose powders i would say give it a try
Tiona T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is amazing. It's very fine, which makes it so soft. It's applied, the color is white. It really sets my makeup in place. I love this!
Olivia B.
New Castle
Super soft and absorbant, doesn't ever look cakey or alter the color of my foundation too much. Definitely good to keep on hand for people with oily skin
Lizbeth Q.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Nice fine powder. Keeps me matte all day. Nice travel size and great sturdy packaging. I love all things she comes out with. She nailed this powder too!
Christine B.
This setting powder is OK. I don’t remember it being too expensive and it is last me a while. There are some better ones out there but this one is nice.
Tiffany T.
Newnan, GA
This is a very nice setting powder and it doesnt leave you with a powdery face. Its just a great product to use. Very happy to have tried this product .
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
It applies nicely over makeup, i have normal/combination skin and i did feel like it would be good for oily skin because of how much moisture it absorbed
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
I got this for free in an Influenster box and loved it! It’s one of the best translucent powders I have used. Very natural looking. I would buy it again.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite high end setting powder. I love to bake and set with this powder, the tint is kind of yellowy-fleshy? I don’t know. But it is great.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?