BY KAT VON D

Anamaria V.
Dayville, CT
Love this setting powder. It’s my go to powder. Does not leave your face feeling dry and gross. Great to set your whole face not just your under eyes.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I used it as a setting powder it was nice but didn't last as long as I would have expected. I prefer to bake my face with it rather then a simple set.
Brittany J.
Interlachen, FL
I really enjoy my Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder its not drying under my eyes and makes the skin look like it has a filter!! No flash back
Maria C.
Des Moines
I love this product this is my first time using it sets your foundation really good I recommend it to anyone Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Ashley E.
Setting powder is a must have. It really does help to keep your makeup on. I honestly don’t remember how much it was but it will last you quite awhile.
Meaghan K.
wonderland
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This does a pretty great job keeping the oil in my t-zone at bay, but it can seem patch and flaky on the skin. Would not recommend if you have texture.
Taylor A.
Love this powder, other than the fact that I feel as if it dries out my under eyes. It does it’s job though and I’ve been using it for over a year now
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
Her products are amazing. I love how it sets my face. I only have it 4 stars because my packaging came messed up, and powder was literally everywhere.
Mia F.
Beaver Falls , PA
I love this powder for baking my face. It doesn’t make my skin look dry. It leaves a flawless finish, and doesn’t crease under the eyes! Great product
Hanna R.
Quarryville, PA
This setting powder leaves me look smooth af and not cakey what so ever. It never creases under my eye and it looks incredible! A perfect matte finish!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora