BY KAT VON D

Winonah D.
Marysville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Just to this in a sephora kit. It's so finely milled it feels almost like liquid. I might be crazy, but it seemed to help keep my oils under control too.
Eve E.
This is the first setting powder I have bought so I have nothing to compare it to. It does what I need it to do and it helps me keep my oily skin matte.
Megine P.
Newaygo
I have not tried this product just yet but hopefully soon my sweet sexy man will get it for me maybe for my birthday or for any other special occasion!!!
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
This is one of my absolute favorite setting powders. This would be one product I can't go without!!! If you haven't tried this then you are missing out!
Melanie B.
Kinross
Not my fave but its defo up there im not a big fan of loose powders in the first place but for someone who likes loose powders i would say give it a try
Racheal B.
Sunbury
I really love using this setting powder to set my face but I don't use it under my eyes anymore because it does make them look a little on the dry side.
Taylor S.
Ladson, SC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
My favorite setting powder. Finely milled and goes on well. Only gripe is that it has terrible flashback but I counter this with putting bronzer over it
Irene M.
This is a good setting powder that can be used to set your foundation and also bake, if you wish. It helps makeup last longer and helps control your oils
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Yesssss. This setting powder leaves your makeup in place all day and night. You really can’t go wrong. I have combination skin and it works great for me.
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Gave me flashback, I’m not too big of a fan of the consistency. It feels heavy on the face even though it keeps my makeup in place it leaves a white cast
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora