BY KAT VON D

Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
It got the job done. It’s very expensive, which isn’t fabulous. And it can be a little over drying. But if you have oily skin, you won’t have that problem.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
It’s a little dry but it works well. I got the $15 one and I use it for after I put on my concealer. It definitely locks in my undereye coverage perfectly.
Olivia K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product sunk into every crevice, pore and wrinkle. It also made me look very powdery. Didn’t “lock” in anything. I prefer NYX blotting powder instead.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is just ok. It does seem to be a bit drying on my skin and it causes some weird lighting issues in cameras. Not my favorite but not the worst either!
Kourtney L.
Boynton Beach , FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I only got the smaller size because i was not ready to commit to a full size if i wasn’t going to love it. To me it was a little to drying under the eyes.
Ketha M.
Northglenn, CO
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Really love this. It blends well and very transparent for a setting powder. I'm olive tone and works well for me. Not drying but keeps everything matified.
Allison P.
Vacaville , CA
This is an amazing setting powder for those with oily skin. It’s a little heavy so if you are not used to working with makeup you should try something else
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Omg if you haven’t tried this powder you need to! You will fall in love just as I have ! This formula is so buttery and blends perfectly! It’s a must have!
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
This is definitely full coverage but for me it is just to white. I want to set my face but after using this it turns me so white and throws my contour off.
Jessica H.
Dallas
Works well, is slightly light instead of translucent. Has an unpleasant taste if you happen to get some in your mouth but aside from that I would recommend
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora