BY KAT VON D

Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
It’s a little dry but it works well. I got the $15 one and I use it for after I put on my concealer. It definitely locks in my undereye coverage perfectly.
Pamela P.
Absolutely love this setting powder! Helps to set my makeup all day long. Great for combo skin. Very light weight and adds a nice brightness under my eyes.
Morgan M.
I'm so used to using the Laura Mercier loose setting powder and when I ran low I decided to use this. I LOVE this!! It's a lot lighter than the LM version!
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is just ok. It does seem to be a bit drying on my skin and it causes some weird lighting issues in cameras. Not my favorite but not the worst either!
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Helps my foundation stay in place and not transfer. I love this setting powder. I use translucent and it’s so perfect. It’s a must have in any beauty kit.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is the best setting powder! I used Airspun before and loved it until I tried this one. It lasts all day and doesn’t get cakey or crack. I am in love!
Lisa H.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It’s just ok. I may not be a powder person. I use the lightest dusting and it makes my skin look dry and settles in my under eye lines like most powders do
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
It gets the job done but its still a bit drying. However it could be bc my skin is extra dry right now. I would recommend if your skin is in the oily side
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder comes in the cutest packaging and it really helps set your concealer in all day to prevent creasing it also has a little shimmer to it!
Savannah P.
Texarkana, TX
Best bang for your buck! Little flashback in photos, and you don’t have to use a lot. Heavy enough to set makeup but still very light weight on your face.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora