BY KAT VON D

• Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Adilene M.
This setting powder can be used by anyone. It give the matte finish and can set any make up into place. This kept my make up in place all day and it can keep yours too ! It doesn't crease and there is a good amount of product to make it last for a while.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I love this translucent powder it looka great on my skin it feels amazing and looks amazing It give me no flashbacks and lastes all day with a good primer definetly recomend.
Margarita H.
Forest Park, GA
Love love love this product. I swear by it! I've always had a problem with keeping my oils at bay even with matte foundations. This product has little flick of glitter finely milled in the product and really makes all the difference.
Kelli A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great lightweight translucent powder! It doesn't settle into pores and creates a lasting matte finish. The packaging is sleek and stylish as most KVD products are.
Gina L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is THE best setting powder I've ever used! It doesn't leave that flashy white residue that other translucent powders leave. It keeps my makeup on all day without looking cakey!
Emms
Never leaves my face feeling cakey. My go-to setting powder that I think is actually better than the Laura one. The small travel size is some what on the inexpensive side at Sephora and last a good amount of time.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
i love this setting powder it has a little shimmer to it i use it after my kat von D foundation and it does the job it gives me a good coverage and a beautiful glow
Stephanie O.
So I hav the sample of this, and it is by far one of my faves, It are everything in and locks it in place, it’s amazing I wish I could get my hands on the full product, but it is rather expensive.
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Good product. I did find a bit of oxidation when combining it with other Lock it products, primarily the foundation. It does require touch ups. I would classify it under satisfactory.
Olivia J.
This is my favorite setting powder! It applies nice and smoothly and the flashback is minimal! The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?