BY KAT VON D

Gisselle A.
Duncanville
I love it ! Although it has some flashback , it helps do the job. A little on the pricey side but works very good. It also brightens the skin when you apply ..
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love how this setting helped matte my face out from my dewy foundation. The shine is gone with just a little bit of the powder. A little bit goes a long way.
kailey w.
I really like how finely milled it feels and it has almost a brightening effect, especially around my eyes. Natural finish - no sparkles, not especially matte.
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Very good especially used with the lock it foundation if you bake with the powder it looks good make sure to brush it off though if not you'll get a white cast
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN
It not my favorite setting powder, but it is a good product. Has too much shimmer for me. However, the size of the product is huge. Should last a long time!
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
I love this setting powder for my oily t zone! It sets perfectly without overdoing it!! I love this setting powder. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it.
Lindsay H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this setting powder. It’s a reasonable price for how much product you get. You get so much more product in this than the Laura Mercier setting powder.
Victoria M.
Danbury
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I do like this powder, but I don’t know love it. It does its job by setting the makeup, but unfortunately it leaves my face feeling heavy and looking cakey.
Sarah R.
Melts me poreless all day I loved this stuff! It's locks down makeup but it doesn't make u look too lifeless u can still see some natural glow coming through
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
I once received this product for free through Influenster and holy ... it’s great. It’s mattifying and stays on really well. Prob my fav setting powder ever
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora