BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like the powder but I’m not a big fan of the price. I love KVD but some weeks my budget can’t keep up so I get Airspun alternate for a quarter of her price from Walmart
arden ❖.
United States
This powder is pretty nice and doesn't flash back in photos. It has a strange scent though, and isn't milled very fine. It does the job and doesn't dry out my undereyes, however.
Tracy D.
Meridian, MS
The only setting powder I will use. It sets in makeup beautifully without looking cakey. It gives a very smooth and flawless finish. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Jing Z.
So soft and finely milled. I love using this to set my under eye concealer and it gives my make up such a soft, lovely look. Also, I find that using this powder adds longevity to my make up and helps it last all day long (especially when used over oily zones). I absolutely love this and will be repurchasing when I run out!
Ashley Z.
I love love love Kat's setting powder, it's so good! This makes your skin look bright, smooth and pore free! Kat's products are a bit up in price but the money is worth the product, plus you get so much!
Kristen M.
tewksbury
I have heard great things and have always wanted to try this set powder but it’s too expensive for me to be able to and I hate when good products do that because if you can’t afford them you miss out.
Mallory S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I don’t dislike this powder, it’s just a little drying for my dehydrated skin. When I use it, it does apply nicely. I just personally need a powder that isn’t quite as drying
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I am extremely impressed at how well the setting powder feels in the face leave a clean finish and it makes me feel like I have more of a matte look which I do enjoy. I will definitely be buying again
Natasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
This products is awesome. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D makeup products. I use their concealer every time I do my makeup. I switch off between using the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder and the Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder and the Kat Von D ALWAYS outlasts the Rimmel powder and looks the best at the end of the night.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is great. It works well and keep my makeup in place all day long. I have combination skin and it works well with it, it doesn’t dry out my skin too much.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?